Account Manager (M/F)
Our customer specializes in a set of datacenter optimized solutions. Today's datacenter vendors do not build solutions tailored to the needs of a datacenter. They deliver hardware per piece where services to obtain a higher service model are often missing. More than any other company, they focus on providing the right services, not at the level of the individual hardware, but for the total of a datacenter. Thanks to their Datacenter in a Rack based solutions they can better answer to the needs of their customers and they will provide their services in a transparent way.
- have affinity with or a background in software/telecom/IT sales
- are able to drive sales within a start-up culture, i.e. a hunter profile
- have experience in direct/ high touch sales and a proven sales track record of 5 years
- have knowledge of the end-user market - mid enterprise
- have experience in building and managing a channel
- have an open mind with a "Can Do" mentality and a given sales drive
- have a university degree in economics or engineering or trough experience
And on top of that you:
- speak Dutch, French and English, other languages are an asset
- have multi level conversation/ negotiation skills
- are a team player that can work autonomously get things done
and you want to:
- position and sell the products & services developed by A-server pro-actively into the mid enterprise market.
- manage business opportunities efficiently throughout the total sales cycle.
- work together with services, pre- and post sales and project management in order to close deals and to maximize customer satisfaction.
- deliver feedback in order to develop future products effectively
Then we offer you :
- a job with lots of variation within a young and dynamic company
- a market competitive salary
- a group insurance
- a hospital insurance
- meal vouchers (one every day)
- an acceptable level of stress and lots of lots of fun
- the possibility to develop and grow within the company
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org